Thursday, December 04, 2003

I don't know if anyone is still reading this blog but I will try to post more often.

Reading: I am about halfway through Not All Tarts Are Apple. I have to finish it by Sunday. It is an easy read but I am just not going very fast. It doesn't seem to be going anywhere.

Still reading Ben Franklin's autobiography. It is interesting but I read it so slowly I may never finish.

I think I pick next for book club. No ideas yet.

Eating: I am trying to plan new and different meals. The other day we tried some frozen fish that was quite tasty. It was just cod but it was frozen in these little individual servings with a cheesy au gratin sauce. It was quite yummy with some fresh steamed seasoned rice.

Next week, Deb and I are trying Let's Dish where you can go and prepare 8 or 12 meals (6 servings each). They prepare the ingredients for you and supply snacks and beverages, as well as containers to take your meals home in. You spend about 2 hours and $125 (for 8 meals) and supply the freezer space and go home with ready to pop in the oven/crockpot/microwave meals. I will let you know what I think.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...