Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Reading:I am reading blogger.com to try to figure out how to enhance my Blog. I have added a counter to it so I can tell if anyone reads this, besides me. I have also changed the format and have added a place to click if you want to e-mail me. I am working on adding a comments feature but since I don't know how to read/write HTML, I am having a little difficulty with this. E-mail me and let me know what you think of the changes. The obnoxious pink kitties may go away.

Eating: We had pasta salad last night. I was glad that was on the menu because I was too hot to cook.

Gardening: My flowers were a little sad looking yesterday. I have to remember to water more frequently. I lost 2 more salvia to the rabbits (squirrels? other vermin?). My heliotrope looks a little burnt. My cosmos, which I thought were red, are hot pink. They clash with the red and purple salvia (though if the rabbits keep eating the salvia, I won't have to worry about this anymore).

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...